Q.1) A) Select the correct option & Rewrite the sentence:- (05)
1. A sole trading concern ensures __________ business secrecy.
a) maximum b) minimum c) limited
2. Actual buying and selling of goods is known as __________.
a) profession b) trade c) industry
3. The problem of distance is solved by __________.
a) bank b) transport c) warehousing
4. Price charged by retailers is generally __________.
a) higher b) lower c) fixed
5. __________ open their shops on market days i.e. on fixed days.
a) Street traders b) Market Traders c) Peddlers
Q.1) B) Write the word / term or phrase for the following statements: (05)
1) The industry concerned with processing of raw materials into finished goods.
2) An aspect of business which is concerned with distribution of goods.
3) The owner is the sole manager and decision maker of his business.
4) One man show type of business organisation.
5) A shop where all goods are available at same price.
Q.1) C) State whether the following statements are True or False:- (06)
1) Sole trade is the decision maker of the business
2) Wholesaler deals in small quantity
3) Departmental store located out of the city
4) Profit leads to increase in overall efficiency of the organization.
5) Industry creates form utility.
6) Sole trading concern operates in local markets.
Q.2) Distinguish between (Any Two) (08)
1. Departmental and chain stores
2. Internal trade and Foreign trade
3 Business and Profession
4. Wholesaler and Retailer
Q.3) Write short note on (Any Two) (08)
1. Types of trade
2. Demerits of Partnership business
3 Features of profession
4. Features of Departmental stores
Q.4) Write short note on (Any One) (08)
1. Define Sole trading concern. Explain its features.
2. What is Business? Explain its features.